phone icon202-397-3419 & 202-683-5854

Mission Statement

AMR Solar produces a high-quality, innovative product at an extremely competitive price, saving money for our customers on their hot water bills. These solar collectors harness the sun’s free solar energy, help the environment, and deliver a cost-effective solution to all your water heating needs.


Water heating is responsible for 30% of the electric and gas bill of the typical American household. An average family of 4 needs 3 of these solar collectors. Our standard size is 45” X 30” X 4” and can reach upto 218°F.

If the house is situated in a region with below-freezing winter temperatures, the 60 gallon heat exchanger tank is needed. In this case, AMR Solar will provide you an efficient and cost effective solution. Our tank comes with built-in electrical heating system in case of long periods of overcast weather. The return on initial investment is 3 to 5 years and the product comes with a warranty period of 3 years.

Our solar collectors can be installed at the ground level or on rooftops. Circulation is achieved through use of a thermo-syphon or a water pump system. A regulating control system is used to prevent overheating .

Our initial product is currently the Flat Panel Solar Collector, which can attain up to 218 F along with heat exchanger tank. They are meant for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Hot Water use.

As the company will grow, our goal is also manufacturing of Parabolic Trough and Disc System to produce electricity. As they can produce the water temperature above 600 F, which is a precursor to produce electricity at a minimum cost of 4 cents per kilowatt-hour.

In USA, 10% of all solar panels are used for hot water collector only for hot water need and the rest of 90% are used for other type of system to produce electricity.

AMR Solar is currently looking for investment. If you are interested to invest in this very prospective and future bright sector, then kindly contact us for an appointment / meeting. We are eager to hear from you and we are looking forward for both USA and Global investment.


Manufacturing & Installation Photo Gallery

« 3 of 9 »